Security Solutions Agent
The Security Solutions Centre Agent will be responsible for investigating and resolving all reported IT Security incidents.
- Log all security incidents in an appropriate incident tracking system (using the service desk tool if appropriate and secure enough)
- Manage through to resolution the investigation into reported security incidents and working with support / development / third parties to close the incident as quickly and effectively as possible
- Analyze and report on the scale of any logged security incident so that management can be kept aware of the priority and escalation of every items logged and being managed
- 3 years background in security operations
- Knowledge of ITIL process
- Experience in security consultancy, ISO 27001 / CIS CSC frameworks, vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, as well as forensic analysis fields, is an advantage
- Proven technical knowledge on market leading SIEM products, security technologies, as well as security products and the security market place
- Experiences in SIEM Use Cases definition consultation & deployment
- Knowledge of various security solutions such as Web Application Firewall, Bot Management, Intrusion Detection/Prevention, Perimeter Firewall, Privileged Access Management, Patch Management, Internet Filtering, Patch Management, Email Security, and Antivirus
- Good command of both verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent management skills including team motivation, people management, tasks delegation, resources organization, negotiation and communication skills
- Holder of security professional certification is a plus.
4F CBC Corporate Center 724 Shaw Blvd, Mandaluyong City , Metro Manila, 1554, Philippines
October 2, 2020